Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 8, 2011

MISS YOU

MISS YOU
If you wanna know how much i miss you, try to catch the raindrops, the ones you catch is how much you miss me

Never luk for a Gud Face, it'll turn old one day Never luk for a Gud Skin, it'll wrinkle one day But luk for a loyal heart, that'll miss u

My heart is filled with sadness, And my eyes are filled with tears. At different times throughout the day, I find I'm missing you.

I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I Smile and There is no one Who misses you

I Miss You without you there And me here I have no one To discuss little things with, Like how the dew feels on the grass

Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other.

To let some1 realize ur importance, try 2 stay away so that they miss u.But don't stay away 4 such a time that they learn 2 live without u

Difficult to tell that what Loving is like. Impossible to tell what Missing is like.May you never Miss whom you Love and May whom you

I May Not Always Say Hi But I Hope Never 2 Say Goodbye I May Not Prove 2 B The Perfect Friend But I Hope The Relation We Share Never end

You Are Missing Someone I Don't Think It's Possible For You To Miss Me As Much As I'm Missing You Right Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment